While using a loupe will be obvious to some, it may not necessarily be second nature to everyone. To ensure that you get the best optical performance out of your Model 01 or Model 02 loupe, please ensure that you observe these very simple points:
- Make sure that the large opening is facing the object you are looking at, and that the small opening is facing your eye.
- Remove your eyeglasses, if you wear any.
- Bring the loupe as close to the eye as possible, with the silicone rubber top resting against your eyebrow.
- Move the object towards the loupe until you find the proper focusing distance for your vision.
- Always keep the lenses of your loupe clean! Instructions on how to safely do this can be found here.
If you need it, you can find an electronic version of the user guide which is shipped with all our loupes here.